Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ellie 3 months and SNOW!

Ellie turned 3 months on Thursday! It is so fun to see the changes she is making. She smiles lots in the mornings  and able to hang out for long period of times in her seat. She is starting to hold things now- mainly a little pink "blankie," a burp cloth, and teething beads. She "eats" her fingers like crazy and is slobbering a lot more. Ellie has been holding her left jaw a lot the past few days, close to her ear and was crying differently when she did that, so Esteban took her to the doctor Friday morning just to make sure it wasn't an ear infection. Everything is great, she weighs 10 lbs 14 oz and the doctor thinks she might be starting to teeth already! (My mom says I started around 3 1/2 months!) 

Below are some pictures of Ellie at our house and my parent's. The snow started around 1:00 pm on Friday and by the time I got to my parent's to pick up Ellie, the roads were already getting bad to drive on. Esteban insisted Ellie and I spend the night and not get out on the roads. My family's new puppy, Riley, LOVES being outside and LOVES the snow! We ended up with around 6 inches! As you can see in the pictures, it is SO PRETTY! I love the real, crunchy snow! 

I snuck up on Ellie while she was watching Seasame Street for the first time

Italian side coming out...

Hanging out with Aunt Krissy, learning about the world of iphones

Sleepy eyes in the morning

Smiles while playing with Uncle Dan in the morning


Playtime


Pretty puppy, Riley, measuring the snow 

Riley loving the snow and playing with the kids
Riley and Krissy


My parents house with the kids playing in the snow.

3 comments:

  1. so cute! i love the picture of ellie getting all italian on us! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenn! It's Alie from YL. I dont know how to work this thing for commenting. But I was reading your posts and looking at pictures. We all miss you at Younglife! It's just not the same. Hope all is well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thanks jenn...cant wait to see pics of cooper! best wishes!

    alie-miss you and YL so much! hope you are doing well...love to see your pretty face soon!

    ReplyDelete