Beautiful bride and IEllie's first car ride- riding home from Tennessee
Look at that face!
I love baby PJs
Playing with toy from "Uncle Brian" from the Chattanooga Aquarium
Esteban, Ellie and I had a fun Sunday together celebrating my 25th birthday- shopping at The Forum (outdoor shopping area) and eating a fun lunch out. Esteban had to work Monday night, so my parents took my youngest brother, Dan, Ellie and I out to dinner at the Sugarhill Diner.
Uncle Dan feeding Ellie at the Sugarhill Diner
Ellie and Daddy having nap time together- love it!
Amazing hotel we stayed at for Aaron and Amber Anderson's wedding...if you are ever in Scottsdale you MUST stay here!!!! http://www.hotelvalleyho.com/

Baby toes!
Ellie and mommy hanging out on the back patio of the hotel room- the weather was perfect!
Rehersal

Ellie was VERY patient during the rehersal and wedding ceremony!
Ellie cuddling with "Uncle Double" (Este's best friend, Aaron)
with the bride and groom at the rehersal dinner
roof top rehersal dinner at the hotel- i had so much fun helping Mrs. Anderson decorate
Look at that face!
I love baby PJs
Playing with toy from "Uncle Brian" from the Chattanooga AquariumEsteban, Ellie and I had a fun Sunday together celebrating my 25th birthday- shopping at The Forum (outdoor shopping area) and eating a fun lunch out. Esteban had to work Monday night, so my parents took my youngest brother, Dan, Ellie and I out to dinner at the Sugarhill Diner.
Uncle Dan feeding Ellie at the Sugarhill Diner
Ellie and Daddy having nap time together- love it!
Amazing hotel we stayed at for Aaron and Amber Anderson's wedding...if you are ever in Scottsdale you MUST stay here!!!! http://www.hotelvalleyho.com/
Baby toes!
Ellie and mommy hanging out on the back patio of the hotel room- the weather was perfect!
Rehersal
Ellie was VERY patient during the rehersal and wedding ceremony!
Ellie cuddling with "Uncle Double" (Este's best friend, Aaron)
with the bride and groom at the rehersal dinner
roof top rehersal dinner at the hotel- i had so much fun helping Mrs. Anderson decorate


















No comments:
Post a Comment