It is crazy that Ellie is a little over 8 months old already! I was looking through my baby book the other night and realized I need to do a better job of recording Ellie's milestones. I guess I thought I would "never forget" when this or that happened, but sometimes thinking back over the past 8 months I get a little blurry about exactly when something happened. So on that note, here is where Ellie is at now:
*army crawling, starting to get on all fours more
*squirming and wiggling all over, loves to squeal while she does this- new game she plays with Esteban
*sitting up on her own
*can sit up from laying on her back
*eating stage 2 baby food and has fun trying out "big people" food such as bananas and pasta
*LOVES drinking cold water from a "big people" cup but refuses to drink water from a bottle or sippy-cup
*reaches out to touch someone's face...if she likes them
*plays with my hair when she is falling asleep
*smiles ALL the time and LOVES life- happy girl!
*says "da da," "ma ma," "ba ba," and other gibberish, but we don't think she actually knows what that means yet
*my mom taught her how to clap her hands- I need to get a video of that on here for you all to see, it is too cute- looks like she is at the Opera or something fancy, very proper clap!
*puckers up and makes a kiss sound when you ask "Ellie, can I have a kiss?"
*pulled herself into a standing position for the first time in her pack-n-play
*curious about everything and listens to conversations around her very intently
With all of that said, we are having so much fun watching Ellie grow and change everyday! I am starting to prepare myself that summer is coming to an end...volleyball starts this week and I think it will be a good start to getting back into reality! I can handle getting sweaty and playing in the gym, but I am not 100% ready for lesson plans just yet.
Sleeping with Uncle Dan
Playing with toys at Mimi's house- outfit from her Grandma Lopez that her GREAT grandpa St. George would love- he loves red!
Sweet girl
No comments:
Post a Comment