Monday, July 25, 2011

Ellie- 20 months

I have been meaning to write down some of Ellie's new discoveries, habits, words, cute things, etc for a while now...more for our record but fun to share as well. I know there is probably a million things I can record, but I will ramble off what I can think of at the moment...

  • "Fa-Fa" means dog...or french fries. Sometimes this can get a bit confusing on what she wants, since she loves them both!
  • Recognizes the Chick-Fil-A logo and yells "Fa-Fa's, milk" when we pass one... also loves chocolate milk
  • Loves to dance, she has more rhythm then her mama (which is what she calls me, my northern family loves to hear her say)
  • Loves to take baths and swim...or go "splashy" as she calls it
  • Great eater, wanting to use big people utensils and cups- she's getting pretty good at not spilling and has great hand-eye coordination while eating
  • Loves to read books and loves having books read to her even more
  • Dora is still her favorite, but Elmo is a near second.
  • Loves to cuddle, give hugs, kisses on the cheek, and "noses" Loves to hug her babies and stuffed animals as well
  • Sweet spirited little girl, we have been trying to teach her to say "I love you" and today in the car she said, "mama" and I said "yes, Ellie?" and she respond with her translation of "I love you" ...such a sweet moment!
  • Loves to laugh and squeal while playing with her daddy, learning how to dance on his feet in the kitchen
  • Super smart!!
  • Great helper around the house, enjoys helping clean up her toy and putting away laundry and dishes.


No comments:

Post a Comment