I realized I have not written a blog since this summer, which means I have not updated about our pregnancy at all! I am feeling great overall, 23 weeks now and we are having a baby GIRL!!!! Esteban and I are so thrilled for Ellie to have a little sister and best friend for life!!! I don't know how much Ellie really understands, but she loves to rub, hug and kiss my belly and say "love you baby." It is the sweetest thing and I know she is going to be such a loving big sister! I have been much better about eating healthiER this time around. I am not great at it, but I am trying. I gained a LOT of weight when I was pregnant with Ellie and even though I was able to lose it, it is not healthy or necessary to gain excessive weight. Next week, I will be taking the lovely Glucose Intolerance Test at my 24 week appointment. The upside is that our sweet girl was not in a good position for the Ultrasound Tech to get a picture of her spine, so we get an ultrasound as well. I never get tired of hearing her heart beat or seeing her in the ultrasounds. I am so excited to go through Ellie's baby clothes and start organizing...but I realize I have plenty of time and do not need to get too crazy yet...I have plenty going on a school that keeps me busy- but for some reason organizing baby clothes sounds like more fun!
Esteban's mom will be coming in town this week to help us celebrate Ellie's 2nd birthday! Gosh, as much as I love this stage...I can not believe it has been 2 years! Ellie has so much love and personality, there is never a dull moment with her. We are having so much fun watching her learn and explore. Ellie loves saying hello and goodbye to people every where we go. She loves going to the park, making new friends, "smacking the bugs" with her daddy, coloring, loving on her babies and taking them on walks in her baby doll stroller, loves wearing boots, skirts and hair bows, helping keeping things in their proper place, cuddling, playing with dogs, watching football, eating snacks, playing on the computer and my phone, and learning new things.
We are going to have a simple DORA PARTY this weekend at my parent's house...Ellie loves dogs so much that she started naming all the dogs she knows when I was talking about who was coming to her party. We really want to get her a dog, but with a new baby on the way I don't know that it is the best time...I'm sure I will give in soon enough!
I will add pictures soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment