This is a dream come true for me and words can not express how excited I am!! It is so surreal, and probably will be until we go to the doctor April 17th for the first ultrasound! (Seems so long away) Esteban has been so excited!!!! He is such a supportive and loving husband! God has been so faithful to us and we are so excited for this new season in our lives!!! Our family and friends have been so excited and encouraging! We are so thankful for all the prayers for the baby to be healthy and on track with development and that my body would remain healthy and provide all the baby needs to grow and develop.
We are excited to continue to trust the Lord's perfect timing and plan. He has been so faithful to us, in more ways then I ever thought possible. I am so encouraged by his faithfulness. The Lord continues to show me that He is the Lord of this universe and He holds us in the palm of His hand, He knows the desires of our hearts.
As far as symptoms go, I am so thankful that I have been feeling pretty good overall...some nausea, but no throwing up- I pray that doesn't start!
Thanks again for all the prayer, love and support! I will update once there is more excitement to share!!
No comments:
Post a Comment