Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Learning to Trust

Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE Mexican food! Last night I was craving guacamole, so i made some and sat down in front of the TV to relax watching HGTV and snacking on my guacamole and chips. Unfortunately, I realized this is one food I will no longer be eating while pregnant! I had a terrible stomach ache that stayed with me all night. Not fun! Other then this not-so-fun night, I have started to have heartburn more frequently.

I am so excited to go to the doctor Friday for our first appointment and ultrasound! I know this appointment will make me feel at ease and relieve a lot of stress! If nothing else, this pregnany has really taught me to stop trying to be in control and to trust the Lord. I have had some awesome conversations with the Lord lately and sweet time in the Word. Psalms and Ephesians have been on my heart a lot this week. I am so thankful for the sweet friends and family members that are in on our "secret"and have been praying and encouraging us! Speaking of encouragement, Esteban has been such a supportive and caring husband. One trait I have always admired and loved about him is his compassion. He is good about being understanding of whatever I am feeling that day. I am so blessed.

I continue to pray that I will trust the Lord. This is His beautiful creation and I am humbled to be able to experience pregnancy and motherhood! I pray that I take proper care of myself, that I eat well and don't try to push myself more then what is healthy for me and the developing and growing baby inside me.

Can't wait to update Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment