I am officially on summer break, home with Ellie EVERYDAY and LOVING it! She is my personal wake up call, bright and early, but I don't mind one bit! Today, we had breakfast, I did a yoga video, laundry, and a shower before 8:00am!
My grandparents (dad's side) live in Virginia and after seeing Krissy's Prom pics and newer pictures of Ellie decided they missed everyone and wanted to come down for a visit! After a 9 hour car ride, they arrived full of positive energy and ready to love on everyone. Ellie had a little fever so we weren't around as much over the weekend, but it was still great to visit with them. The last night there were there we had a HUGE rain storm. No thunder or lightning, just super heavy rain. Krissy, Dan and I went on my parent's front porch to watch the rain and then I dared Dan to run out in the middle of the street...being a 10 year old boy, he jumped on that dare...and Krissy shortly joined him. Below is a picture of the girls in the family after all that fun... my mom, grandma, Krissy, Ellie, and I.
Ellie is such a HAPPY baby! We are SO BLESSED!
Ellie is sitting up more, but wobbles over pretty quickly. She loves to be able to see everything...and always eying what to get her hands and MOUTH on next!
On Monday, Ellie went to the pool for the 1st time! She loves the bath, so I assumed she would enjoy the pool as well. She ate lunch in her Bumbo seat...here she is relaxing and loving life.
We have a foam set of the ABCs and 123s for bath time...Ellie loves to play with them and teeth on them...it's funny because they are made by the company, Sassy, but the only letter that says "Sassy" on them happens to be the "E" ... here is Ellie with her Sassy E! (Sassy Ellie)
She likes to take off the sunglasses a little more now then a few months ago...
Hanging out in her stroller and checking out the ducky on her towel.
Always got a smile on her face!
Big shot in the pool!
Swimming with my little cousin, Teagan.
Chilling out in her float with a football and passy...she stayed like this for a long time!
Ellie was so comfy in her float, she almost fell asleep... unfortunately, we had to take her out and change her so she didn't take a nap in the wet diaper...but she quickly fell asleep and took a nice pool side nap in her stroller.
No comments:
Post a Comment