Ellie is now 11 1/2 months old!!! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. Ellie is at such a fun stage right now and I love seeing her personality develop more and more. I am having a lot of fun planning her 1st birthday party! I want to show some pictures, but I am going to hold off and share all the fun at once. I am blessed to have lots of talented people in my life that LOVE Ellie, so we have had fun making the invitiations and tutu by hand- and practiced making the cake. Her birthday shirt will be hand made by another friend! Let's just say, this party was prepared with lots of LOVE.
Check out the 2 pictures below with 2 of her prettiest bibs- the kind of bibs you don't want to use when they are eating.
The first one is homemade by my dear friend, Britney (Smith) Miner's grandma. I was texting Britney this morning while Ellie was eating breakfast and I remembered she was in Savannah with her grandma this weekend. Her grandpa recently passed away and Britney and her sister, Kaley, took their grandma on a little trip. Her grandma has always been so sweet to me and I thought she'd enjoy to see a picture of her hard work in use :)
The second one is from another good friend, Amber Scates (soon to be Amber Heery!) It is just too cute for words!
Good thing Ellie had bananas and cheerios for breakfast so the bibs stayed nice and pretty!

No comments:
Post a Comment