I can honestly say I feel refreshed and motivated to finished out the rest of the semester. Part of that excitement probably comes from the fact that the semester is pretty much wrapping up! I have 3 days this week, 2 weeks of regular schedule, then a WHOLE WEEK for Thanksgiving break!!! Once we get back from Thanksgiving there are end of course tests and reviewing for finals, and block schedules...whew, I thought this semester was never going to end. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I hate my job- but I LOVE the time I get to be home with Ellie and Esteban so much more!!
Here are a few pictures from this past weekend...again, nothing too exciting but what fun is a post without pictures?
My dad and Ellie at Krissy's soccer game Saturday. It was BEAUTIFUL outside and Ellie had so much fun playing on the blanket and talking to everyone that walked by. The Raines' family was up there for Kelly's game after Krissy and Ellie finally got to meet them!! Hopefully we will take some pictures together next time. It was so great to see them!
Just another Sunday morning breakfast with Ellie...she isn't typically THIS messy :0)
No comments:
Post a Comment