Today was a great day! I took off work because we had our first doctor's appointment at 10:00 am. It was nice to sleep in a few extra hours! Our appointment went great! We were able to see our precious baby for the first time and see the heartbeat flickering- so cool! Our estimated due date is December 5, 2009 (which means I am 7 weeks). We had originally "guessed" it to be November 27- so only a week off. The doctor said everything looks great so far...praise Jesus! It was great to have physical proof that there really is a baby growing inside of me! It was also nice to ask questions and know the REAL do's and don't's during pregnancy.
After the doctor, Esteban and I went to the Panera across the street- I think this will become a regular post-doctor stop :) We spent the rest of the afternoon at Stone Mountain Park. It was a beautiful day and so much fun to spend the day together outside. We walked around and enjoyed the beautiful park...we even went by the spot Esteban proposed to me almost 3 years ago!
I am so thankful for all the prayers and support for us and our baby! Please continue to pray for good health and development for the baby and that I would continue to feel as good as I do and remain healthy. So far, I have only had some nausea-type feelings at night...but I want to make sure I am getting enough nutrients in my body. I have been good about drinking lots and lots of water so far.
Our next doctor's appointment is Wednesday, May 13 at 3:00 pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment