We had doctor's appointment #2 this afternoon. We started out with an ultrasound, which was a lot of fun and excitement...we got to see the baby turn and flip around and we heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time! It is amazing how much the baby has grown since our first ultrasound on April 17. Mary, our ultrasound tech, said everything looks great! The baby is growing and developing perfectly- the Lord is so faithful! Based on measurements, we are back to the estimated due date being November 27! (They said sometimes measurements can be off the first time since the baby is so tiny, so it's awesome to see that the baby is growing on track and everything is good!)
We had a lot of fun seeing our precious baby and talking with the doctor about random questions or thoughts we've had. I have still been feeling great overall and with 2 days until the first trimester is over, it looks like I'm in the clear with the morning sickness!
One major prayer request I have is for my sciatic nerve! I have had problems with it in the past, but never this bad. The last two days have been terrible!!! If I sit down for even a few minutes, everything from my lower back down tightens up and I can barely walk. I'm hoping to get some exercises or stretches that could help relieve the pain. It helps to be active, so hopefully this will motivate me to start exercising more.
Summer is almost here...I have only 5 more school days and then FREEDOM! Esteban and I will be taking kids to Young Life camp May 24-30. Please pray for continued growth and development for the baby and that I continue to stay healthy! Our next doctor appointment is June 15...right before we leave for California.
No comments:
Post a Comment