Thursday, May 14, 2009

12 week survey

How far along?
11 weeks, 6 days (12 weeks tomorrow!!)

Total weight gain/loss: Maybe 5-7 pounds gained...starting to have a little belly :)

Maternity clothes? I bought my first maternity dress and skirt from Old Navy last week...feels so much more comfortable!!! Thankfully there are only 4 more days of school because only one pair of dress pants still fit! I'm planning on slowly stocking up on some basics over the next few months.

Stretch marks? Nope, hopefully it will stay that way.

Sleep: I usually take a nap when I get home from school and then go to bed by 10pm. I've noticed I spend a lot more time on the couch watching TV (Esteban isn't use to sharing the remote because I usually don't watch too much TV).

Best moment this week: Going to the doctor for appointment #2 and seeing the baby move!! Hearing the heartbeat and knowing growth is on track is an answered prayer...eating Mellow Mushroom Pizza after was nice too :)

Movement: Nope, not for a few months

Food cravings: Everything! I have to eat every few hours or I start to feel nauseous.

Gender prediction: I really don't know...Esteban thinks it's a boy...can't wait to find out!!

Labor Signs: None, not for a loooooooooong time!

Belly Button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: On, I really haven't changed too much physically.

What I miss eating: Publix subs...trying to stay away from deli meat

What I'm looking forward to: finding out if we are having a boy or girl, choosing a name


Weekly Wisdom: Drink lots of water and stay active! I need to do a better job of getting exercise in everyday, napping seems to take priority these days.

1 comment:

  1. Helloooo Jennifer and Este!

    It was so much fun getting your baby update! It is so excited hearing all the changes you and Este are going through. A woman's first pregnancy is always so unique and exciting. I am going to really enjoy going through it with you like this. I'll be looking forward to all your updates- send pictures if and when you can! :)

    Love & kisses,
    Aunt D

    PS- Laura says hi and thanks for the blog link too! :)

    ReplyDelete