Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Start of Summer

Well I finished my first year of teaching a almost 2 weeks ago! Such a great feeling to be done, to have a job for next year, and most importantly to have the summer OFF (well kind of)! We left for Young Life camp at Windy Gap on Sunday, May 24- Saturday May 30. I had an amazing week with the 8 girls we brought and so thankful for the energy the Lord filled me with! I felt great the whole time! It was so much fun to get away and watch the Lord work in their lives. I wasn't able to do any of the "rides," such as horseback riding, ropes course, or zip line...so I was the all time photographer. Young Life is always known for great food, so I know the baby was a Happy Camper :) I had a blast watching Esteban with his guys- it is so neat to watch him do something he loves and that he was called to do! 

Esteban and I are looking forward to our next doctor's appointment on June 15. Like I said, I have been feeling great. I am so thankful! My stomach is slowly getting a little bigger, nothing crazy yet. I am so thankful for how gracious the Lord has been to me, my body, and our precious baby. Words can not express how much it means to me hearing Esteban talking about the baby and how excited he is for he/she to be here so they can play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment