It's hard to believe I am 6 months pregnant today! Although March 23 (the day we found out we were pregnant) seems like FOREVER ago, I can't believe that we will be meeting our baby girl in only 3 months! Volleyball is in full swing, school starts Monday, and Young Life will be starting up very soon- keeping me very busy while we wait for the next 3 months to pass by! Despite how busy I am, I feel like I have really had plenty of down time to rest. Esteban has been such a loving and supportive husband, even helping coach volleyball! It has been a lot of fun to work together and for him to experience my world at Meadowcreek High School.
My last doctor's appointment went great! I actually didn't have to do the glucose test, they wanted to wait until I was a little further along. My blood pressure and weight are good and our baby girl sounds great as well. I have still had occasional headaches, but the doctor assured me that it was fine and even encouraged me to drink a little caffeine to help them go away. My next appointment is Friday, August 28- which will be my lucky day to take the glucose test. Please pray for continued health for me and for our baby girl to continue to grow, develop and remain healthy! Thanks for all your prayers and love!
No comments:
Post a Comment