I will be 7 months (28 weeks) on Friday!! I am happy to say this pregnancy has continued to be such a blessing and great experience, which makes it all the better! Last Friday I had a doctor's appointment and took my glucose test. Drinking that little bit of really "syrup-y, non-carbonated, spirite tasting" drink was a little harder then I thought it would be, but I did it in the right amount of time. While waiting an hour to get my blood drawn, I saw the doctor. Everything is great with my blood pressure and the baby's heart beat and size! Amen! My results from my glucose test came in the mail yesterday- I passed with flying colors! I am so thankful I don't have any of that to worry about! I am really trying to be better about walking more and continuing to eat well...getting done with school and volleyball by 5:30 pm makes it hard to be a good girl though!
School is in full swing (we gave our 3 week grade report last week) and I am really enjoying my classes this year! I have a really fun group of students (all girls this year!) in each class. I have selfishly been a little distracted trying to get as much pre-planning done as possible so am prepared for when the baby arrives. It would be such a nightmare to have to be sending emails to the sub from the hospital! :) I would of never imagined teaching at Meadowcreek, but it is so cool to really know and believe that this is where the Lord wants me to be during this season of my life. When students come to me needing advice or just need to talk about stuff going on in their personal life, I am reminded that I truly can do all things through Christ who strengthens me...I know the words coming out of my mouth are not from me, but from the Lord.
Esteban and I were talking this past week about how fast this pregnancy NOW seems to have gone by! We are really enjoying this time together and getting so excited about becoming parents in a few short months! I know that Esteban is going to be such a great dad. I love hearing him get excited and talking about our baby girl!
We are headed to Sharp Top (Young Life camp in North Georgia) to do work crew for family camp with 15+ of our high school kids! I am really excited and know we are going to have so much fun serving together. Hopefully I will take some pictures so I can post some updated belly pictures soon :) Thanks for all your love and prayers!
Jenn
No comments:
Post a Comment