



This past weekend was so much fun and full of hanging out with sweet friends. We had my dear friend Natalie's baby shower Saturday afternoon and then Esteban and I headed to Knoxville Saturday night through Monday to hang out with my college roomate, Britney, her boyfriend (Matt) and her family.
Natalie's due date was August 31, but she actually had her sweet baby girl tonight (Friday, July 31)!!! Both are healthy and doing great! I wanted to get these pictures up because I'm sure I will be posting some pictures of Natalie's baby girl soon! So glad we got a few pregnancy pictures together!!! I can't wait for our daughters to be friends in a few months!
Above are a few pictures of Natalie and I with our belly's, some of the girls from the shower and Esteban and I with Matt and Britney at Calhoun's- Este's favorite BBQ resturant!
We go to the doctor again Monday- I have my one hour glucose test. Please pray that everything goes well with that. Like I have said a million times, I am so thankful for such a great pregnancy so far and pray that everything continues to go smoothly! I pray that everything remains healthy with me and our sweet baby girl and that she waits until full term before we get to meet her!
I start pre-planning and volleyball try-outs next Wednesday and school starts August 10th. I am thankful for the 3 days to adjust some before I start a full week of school and practice. I am so thankful Esteban is helping with volleyball and the girls are so loving and understanding that I am not able to do much (physically) at practice.
Thank you for all your continued prayers, love and support!
No comments:
Post a Comment