My grandparents (my dad's parents) came down from Virginia this weekend to meet their first great-grand DAUGHTER. My cousin Mandy blessed them with their first two great-grand sons. We captured some great pictures of Ellie with her great-grandparents (see below.)
Ellie's belly button stump finally fell off this weekend so Esteban and I gave her her first real bath today. She screamed getting her into the tub, I'm sure she didn't love being naked and cold. Once she realized it was warm she calmed down and sat very peacefully- she was sucking her hand and sittin contently while I washed her down.
(wish my mom's dad could of been in the picture too, we'll have to get one when we get up to New York this summer!)
Esteban's grandparents on his dad's side are in California so we will have to try to get this picture of his side of the family sometime as well.
Ellie and her GREAT-GRANDMA, she doesn't look old enough to be a GREAT grandma does she?
Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Tamburo
4 weeks old!
Baby's First Christmas Bib- my mom and I tried to play around and take some good pictures of Ellie for Christmas so we wouldn't have to take her out in the cold rain, wait in line and maybe get a good one- she is so young it's hard to predict if she'll be awake or even want to participate :)
My mom and Ellie in her My First Christmas Outfit
Her favorite position
Uncle AJ (My older brother)
No comments:
Post a Comment