My Aunt Kelly, Uncle Tim and their girls Keelin and Teagan came over; as well as my Uncle Chuck and his sons, Zac and Justin. We had a great day of hanging out and eating, of course! Family board games and football later in the day. Esteban had to work early Friday morning so Ellie and I slept over my parent's so we could hang out with everyone the next day. We had a great day and it was nice to have my mom's help with Ellie during the day. Esteban came over when he got off work and hung out for a while...then the whole family- minus Ellie and I- went to the NG football game (sadly, they lost). Ellie and I spent the night again and Daddy went home to get a good nights sleep before another long day at work. The Scott Family came over my parent's on Saturday afternoon and hung out for a bit- Jenna and Caleb got to meet Ellie. Esteban came over after work and we watched football and all spent the night that night. My parent's only live 25 or so minutes away, but it was nice to stay a long weekend over there. It is so fun watching my family with her, especially my mom. She has been so helpful and I am very thankful for that!
Here are a few pictures from the weekend...I need to get some from my mom and aunt's cameras as well!
Uncle Mike and Ellie
Our sweet family on Thanksgiving
Aunt Krissy and Ellie
My parents and Ellie- my dad happens to be wearing his "Dads Against Daughters Dating" shirt
My wonderful husband, Esteban, and I
The majority of the family planning games
Ellie being silly
My youngest brother (holding Ellie) and little cousins
Uncle Dan!
Esteban and Ellie with Caleb Scott
Hey Jen and Esteban. Little Ellie is so cute! I just got caught up on her birth story. Wow! God wanted to make sure you two would be trusting Him with her from the start. I am so happy she is well and you two are enjoying her. Your smiles say it all! Thank you for sharing the way God has loved and been faithful to you. Enjoy that little one!
ReplyDeleteDear Jenny-Penny and Este,
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful to see Baby Ellie with my brother, John and Terry and the rest of the family!!!!! Living in New York helps me appreciate all the family gatherings you share! Thanks for putting up soo many pictures! The proud smiles on Aunt Krissy. Uncle Mikey and Uncle Dan said it all!!!May GOD continue to bless Baby Ellie and ALL OF YOU !!!
Much love, ~Aunt D