It is hard to believe Ellie is already 6 months! Below are a few pictures of Ellie in dresses from her Grandma Lopez. The dresses are 3-6 months and as you can see, they are still a little big on Miss Ellie. Although she is long like her mommy, she is very "dainty" and/or "petite." I think dainty sounds so sweet and southern :) I really hope to get some professional pictures of her taken soon...maybe once school is out for the summer and Ellie becomes my full time job! Oh the blessings of being a teacher! Speaking of teaching, we are so relieved that I finally signed a contract for next year- they waited until the last possible second to give them to us this year! Esteban and I are so thankful to have good jobs right now with the economy! Anywho- hope you enjoy these few little pics until we have time for more!
she looks so sassy! she is adorable!!!
ReplyDelete