Sunday, May 2, 2010

Krissy's Prom Pictures & Chick-fil-a

I can't believe Ellie is almost 6 months old! Esteban and I keep saying how it seems like she is changing on a daily basis. I am so excited that school is almost out and I can spend my entire day hanging out with Ellie and get to spend more time with Esteban!

This past Saturday was my sister's prom. Ellie and I picked up Krissy's friend Erin and we went to take pictures and Ellie had lots of fun! After, we stopped at Chick-fil-a to visit Daddy and eat dinner.
Such a sweet smile!


My beautiful little sister, Krissy!

Pictures were done and Ellie was ready for a nap! Ellie fell asleep in Erin's arms...it was sooo humid!

Sweet Molly and Ellie.


Here is Ellie's photoshoot at Chick-fil-a...she is starting to smile for the camera which is so fun!








2 comments:

  1. She is a doll Jennifer! Such a sweet little smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much! hope your family is doing well! im sure you are staying busy with 2 little ones, so fun!

    ReplyDelete