I am starting to feel our sweet baby GIRL wiggling around more now, which means she is growing! It started on Saturday and has gotten a little more frequent each day! It is so much fun to feel her and picture her wiggling around... also makes it more and more real! My stomach is slowly getting a bigger. I have started to venture into maternity clothes, but I have been able to find a lot of dresses and skirts that I can wear now and after I have the baby as well! (Target and Old Navy have been the best luck so far.)
Esteban and I are starting to get ideas for her nursery and I am excited to get started on that when we get back home! Thanks for all your prayers, everything has been so great so far and we really feel so blessed! We go back to the doctor July 14th for my 20 week ultrasound and check up! I'm getting spoiled with all these ultrasounds! :)
I love clicking on your link saved in my favorites and finding a new update on your precious baby girl. Keep 'em coming JT$!
ReplyDelete<3,
Lisa