We had a great time in California with Esteban's family and visiting a little with sweet friends. Esteban got to be a part of the Student Leadership Project through Fuller Seminary and had a great time with it! It is great to be home and slowly starting to prepare for our sweet baby girl! We ordered our baby furniture through JC Penny during their 4th of July sale (great savings!) and already got it in...we have been putting it together today! It is beautiful...pictures to come soon. I will also have to post a new belly picture. I think I have officially passed the "she could be pregnant or just bloated" to "she's pregnant" look. It's crazy how much my belly has grown recently! Since we were gone for a few weeks, my family and friends at home were excited to see how much bigger I've gotten.
I promise to get pictures up soon. Now that things are progressing, hopefully I will have more excitement to update more often! Esteban and I love being able to share this pregnancy with you all and thankful that you are excited to be a part of it with us!
Since this is a big milestone time, I thought I'd fill out the survey again...
How far along?
20 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: umm I haven't been tracking too well, I think I've gained somewhere around 10 pounds...
Maternity clothes? I can no longer fit into any "normal" pants, skirts or shorts that I had. I have been fortunate to find a lot of dresses and skirts I can wear now and when I am not pregnant as well. I don't know how big I am going to get so I am still slowly getting maternity clothes.
Stretch marks? Nope, hopefully it will stay that way.
Sleep: My body reminds me that it's working extra hard right now so I definitely need to rest a lot more...I am actually so tired at night that I usually sleep through the night! I start out sleeping on one side with pillows all over, but usually wake up sleeping on my back.
Best moment this week: Getting home after being gone for 3 weeks, getting the baby furniture in, feeling her kick (she still doesn't move a ton yet, so I love when I get to feel her move)
Movement: Yes, still feels "fluttery" but getting stronger
Food cravings: I realized that almost the entire first trimester I always wanted Mexican food, now I crave healthy food, Italian food and sometimes sweets (I'm not a huge sweets person, just need a little fix every now and then)
Gender prediction: It's a GIRL!
Labor Signs: None, not for a loooooooooong time!
Belly Button in or out: In, but getting more shallow
Wedding rings on or off: Try to wear it as much as I can, especially in public, but between my fingers swelling a little because of summer & pregnancy and washing my hands so much I've developed really dry skin under my ring...not wearing my ring for a few days helps it go away...I hate not wearing it, but not too much I can do about that.
What I miss eating: Publix subs...trying to stay away from deli meat
20 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: umm I haven't been tracking too well, I think I've gained somewhere around 10 pounds...
Maternity clothes? I can no longer fit into any "normal" pants, skirts or shorts that I had. I have been fortunate to find a lot of dresses and skirts I can wear now and when I am not pregnant as well. I don't know how big I am going to get so I am still slowly getting maternity clothes.
Stretch marks? Nope, hopefully it will stay that way.
Sleep: My body reminds me that it's working extra hard right now so I definitely need to rest a lot more...I am actually so tired at night that I usually sleep through the night! I start out sleeping on one side with pillows all over, but usually wake up sleeping on my back.
Best moment this week: Getting home after being gone for 3 weeks, getting the baby furniture in, feeling her kick (she still doesn't move a ton yet, so I love when I get to feel her move)
Movement: Yes, still feels "fluttery" but getting stronger
Food cravings: I realized that almost the entire first trimester I always wanted Mexican food, now I crave healthy food, Italian food and sometimes sweets (I'm not a huge sweets person, just need a little fix every now and then)
Gender prediction: It's a GIRL!
Labor Signs: None, not for a loooooooooong time!
Belly Button in or out: In, but getting more shallow
Wedding rings on or off: Try to wear it as much as I can, especially in public, but between my fingers swelling a little because of summer & pregnancy and washing my hands so much I've developed really dry skin under my ring...not wearing my ring for a few days helps it go away...I hate not wearing it, but not too much I can do about that.
What I miss eating: Publix subs...trying to stay away from deli meat
What I'm looking forward to: officially deciding on her name, we have the first name but not 100% on the middle name yet, getting the nursery together and registering in the next few weeks/months
Weekly Wisdom: Same as last time- Drink lots of water and stay active! I need to do a better job of getting exercise in everyday, napping seems to take priority these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment