Wednesday, October 28, 2009
36 week appointment
Today we had our 36 week appointment with Dr. Arrona. She said everything is looking and sounding good. I am 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. (She said that is a "gift" because if I needed to be induced for any reason from here on out they would be able to.) Ellie's heartbeat sounds great and she is growing "perfectly." We are now going to the doctor every week...which is making everything even MORE real! We are getting sooo close and it is really hard not to be anxious. My prayer has been to trust the Lord's perfect timing and enjoy this time before parenthood begins. Esteban and I have been having a lot of fun together lately (mainly just hanging out and relaxing because we both have so much going on right now in a million different directions). I finally have all my sub plans together for my maternity leave, which is such a HUGE sigh of relief!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment