Saturday, October 10, 2009

Time for REST!

I am slowly realizing it is getting harder to move around and get comfortable. I am still feeling great, but I am 33 weeks pregnant now. As I mentioned a little before, I was the varsity assistant volleyball coach at the high school I teach at this year. Not only had I never played the sport, but I am also pregnant... thankfully, the girls were very understanding about that :) I had a lot of fun and learn a LOT this season, but I am VERY thankful it ended this past week!! Teaching a full day and then staying until 5:30 pm (or later if we had matches) was getting to be too much! To top off the volleyball season being over, we have a 4 day weekend!!! Friday was a furlough day (state budget cuts) and Monday is Columbus Day. I think everyone needed this little break! On Thursday I was asking my students what they had planned for the long weekend and the majority of them said "SLEEP!"

I am very limited on what I can do around the house...I don't sit still very well and always like to be reorganizing, cleaning, etc. but thankfully my growing belly tells me I'm not allowed! :) I have been able to use this time to truly hang out with Esteban and not do anything! Este and I (well I really just watched) rearranged some furniture in the house and have the nursery officially set up! The house looks great! I love that all of our furniture goes well together so we can mix and match it to fit where we want it. My sister came over last night to hang out with us- I love that she can drive now! Krissy helped me put together the stroller, pack-n-play, and bouncy seat! I am so excited to have all the major things ready to go for Ellie! We need to hang a few things on the walls, but nothing major. To give myself a little project, I have been gathering things together for my "hospital bag." Nothing crazy, but something practical I can do without spending too much money!

I will post some pictures of the nursery soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment