I finally uploaded pictures...they might seem kind of random...a little of Ellie's nursery, baby showers, farm-o-ween and such.
YOUNG LIFE BABY SHOWER
On Sunday, I was blessed to have a Baby Shower hosted by Sherry Miller and Jennifer Governale (two women on our YL Committee for Mill Creek). It was so much fun to share this exciting time with the committee ladies and all of my YL girls! They have been so excited since we told them we were expecting and couldn't wait to buy clothes (and shoes) for Ellie!

Delicious cake from Publix

Some of the girls and I before the fun began.

Measuring to see who guessed the proper amount of TP squares to fit around my belly...Lauren Governale won. You can see how much my stomach has grown in this picture. I have not been good about taking "belly pictures" so this will have to do.
Some gifts from the shower...
SHOES!
First monogramed gift, a blankie/stuffed animal from Jennifer Governale...so soft!
FARM-O-WEEN

My sister, Krissy, and I at the Northern Gwinnett Young Life "Farm-o-ween"
I was lame and didn't dress up this year...but it was lots of fun! Esteban hosted "Farm-o-ween" this year so he had to have a good costume- he and some of his YL guys wore all black and painted their faces and hair...too scary to put on a sweet baby blog :) They had a lot of fun and he got his scary costume out this year because Ellie would be too scared in the years to come.
THE NURSERY
A few nursery shots...still rearranging and putting everything in its place, but just wanted to show our pretty furniture and bedding.
Rocking chair from MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER ELIZABETH! My mom used it with all 5 of us kids, painted, striped and re-stained a few times over the years. We decided to keep it the natural color. The blanket hanging on the chair was made by my Grandma for Ellie.
BELLY PICTURE
36 weeks pregnant!
No comments:
Post a Comment