I can not believe we are now 8 MONTHS!!!! I have truely enjoyed this pregnancy, but ready to meet our baby girl!!! I have been super busy with school and volleyball this week, but I think being busy helps the time go by faster. Volleyball will be over next week, I am so excited about getting home hours earlier and get more involved with Young Life now that I will have a much more open schedule!
I had my 32 week appointment on Friday- everything is great (my weight, my blood pressure, Ellie's heartbeat and my uterus size). I am starting to realize how much more I need to slow down and rest...my belly is helping me limit how much I can do. I am slowly starting to get everything organized in Eliie's room. I washed all the clothes we have so far and sorted them into sizes- we have a good amount of clothes for newborn, 0-3, 3-6 and even some 6-12 month sizes.
Thought it was time to do the survey again...
How far along? 32 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain? almost 40 pounds
Stretch marks? thankfully, none!!
Sleep? I LOVE sleep! I have no trouble falling asleep and I usually only wake up once to use the bathroom. Esteban goes to bed after me and I rarely wake up when he comes in, although he says I usually talk to him! LOL
Best moment this week? Baby Shower and being surprised by my aunt and cousin!!
Movement? YES! Ellie might be a volleyball player because she moves like crazy during practices and games. Other then that, I usually only feel her move when I am laying down or sitting still. The doctor said my placenta is on the front side of my uterine wall, which is like a little pillow or buffer...which is why i dont feel her movement as strong. I still feel enough to know everything is good and she's having fun in there!
Food cravings? Lately I have been craving breakfast food- especially from Cracker Barrel or Papa Jacks. I also crave big meals- Mexican and Italian...trying to eat "good," but with such a busy schedule it is way too hard to plan and cook meals at home! Eating out will for sure be stopping once Ellie is here!
Labor signs? Not yet, hopefully not for a little bit longer
Belly button in or out? In between...not really "out" but pretty close to it...
Wedding rings on or off? I had to stop wearing them a few months ago so I bought a fake silver band so I would have a "wedding ring" on...I can't wait to wearing my pretty ring again!
What I miss eating? Publix turkey sub...,my mom knows this is the first thing I want at the hospital :)
What I am looking forward to? Working out!!!!!!!!!! I have always enjoyed working out and being active, but I have even more motivation to get back into it now!!
Weekly wisdom? Continue eating well throughout the entire pregnancy...I can tell a BIG difference on the days I eat good amounts of proteins and when I don't. I am trying to soak up the end of the pregnancy and not get too anxious!
No comments:
Post a Comment