Monday, September 7, 2009

Baby Bump- 7 months

I have been bad about taking "belly pictures," but here is one of this past weekend. Esteban and I took kids to Sharp Top (Young Life camp in North Georgia) to serve for Family Camp. We had so much fun with our kids...so thankful for how hard they worked! Below is me with Lauren Governale during the 50s night...

3 comments:

  1. You are so adorable! Pregnancy looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn,
    You do look adorable!!!! You look so much like your mom!! Keep up the good work--stay beautiful and healthy! Baby Ellie will be in your arms before you know it!!!
    Love, Aunt D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie- Thanks soo much! The Lord sure has blessed me during this entire pregnancy!

    Aunt D- That's funny because I've noticed I am looking more and more like my mom! Hopefully we will see you guys SOOOOON! Miss you so much and I can't wait for Ellie to meet you!! So thankful to have such an amazing aunt! Love you!

    ReplyDelete