Monday, September 7, 2009

Exciting Family Events

It has been so much fun sharing this pregnancy with friends and family...but it makes it even more special to go through something together! My cousin Liz and I were married within a month of each other and it was so special to share that time together. I have always wished we lived closer to our family and I think it was God's way of connecting and bonding us! Last week I was telling Esteban how I really want to get up to New York to see my mom's side of the family (after the baby is born) and then we found out my cousin Billy and his girlfriend got engaged! It was such an answered prayer because now we WILL be getting up there soon!

To make things even more exciting, my cousin Liz (Billy's sister) called today to tell me that her and her husband, Brian, are expecting!!!!! I am sooo excited for them and so excited to share this time together as well! She is around 12 weeks, due March 16! As she said it, now we will have two babies to pass around at Billy's wedding! I am so thankful for God's perfect timing on this as well and looking forward to walking through this major life changing event together!

No comments:

Post a Comment