Below are some pictures I have recieved from my dad and Chuck's iPhones by email and a few taken by my camera...I will have to get some more from other camera to put up soon, but I wanted to put up a few of the fun we have had so far. There are MUCH better pictures of Ellie I will have to get on here soon, but you can tell even here how BEAUTIFUL she is!
Valerie, Esteban, Ellie, Dr. Arona and I minutes after Ellie was born...2:44 am!! Almost awake for 24 hours at this point.
Precious Ellie only minutes old.
Daddy checking out his daughter.

Esteban changing his first diaper!

Julie coaching Esteban

Ellie and I hanging out a few hours after she was born.

Julie, my mom, Ellie, Esteban and Chuck a few hours after Ellie was born!
Proud grandma with Ellie! It was very comforting to have my mom there through it all (she wasn't in the room for the actual birth, but the before and especially while we were in the hospital)
Chuck and Julie Scott- they are Ellie's 3rd set of "grandparents" :)
Sweet baby only hours old.
Ellie and Grandpa (my dad)
Ellie and I hanging out...she is awesome!
My good friend Amber and her boyfriend Frank. Frank loved holding Ellie! When they were leaving I said, "Thanks for coming!" and Frank said, "Thanks for having a baby, this is awesome!" Too cute.
Daddy and Ellie taking a nap after a LONG day!
Flowers from both sets of grandparents.
My awesome diaper bag! My parents neighbor, Michelle, helped me design this bag that was hand made by a friend of hers! It turned out awesome and I love it!!!
A few pictures of Ellie in the NICU

Beautiful Ellie resting peacefully in my arms while in the NICU.

So sweet.

Ellie and I hanging out in the NICU, can't wait to be doing this at HOME soon!

Our beautiful baby girl! Love her!!!
she is beautiful!!! congratulations! you look great post-baby too!!! prayers coming your way!
ReplyDeleteshe is too cute! cant wait to meet her. praying for ellie and yall. any breathing questions once yall are home let me know.
ReplyDeleteI love all the pictures. Ellie is so beautiful; just like her momma. I know you guys must be so eager for her to get home. Big Hugs and lots of prayers from the Governales
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! Love you guys and so thankful for all the prayers and love! Can't wait for Ellie to meet you all soon!
ReplyDelete